About Me

Monday, December 9, 2013

Short and Sweet

Like so much of the country we've had a dose of true winter weather.  Unrelated to the weather, my wrist has decided to give me a touch of  "won't do that," and I am limited to the perilous hunt and peck one-handed production method of operation.  To spare all of us from too many errors, I'll just close with a little thought for all of us.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

          Life Haiku #2

     Laughter is the best
     Medicine money can't buy
     Free to all takers

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Have a safe week.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry about your wrist, Karen.
    The body does have a way of telling us to take care. Your wrist knows itself very well. I know that you will "obey" its command. :))
    Thank you for the reminder to laugh; I practiced that today, and it felt so good.
    Love to you, my friend,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sympathy, Jackie. It's just a weird thing that came up all of a sudden, but hopefully will be short lived.
      Take care. - Karen

      Delete
  2. Carpal tunnel? Many years ago, in the days of a lot of data entry, my doctor suggested wrist-wrap supports/bandages. They have a metal piece (covered with some type of fabric) that goes across the palm, and helps hold your wrist in a good position. I found it beneficial to keep the "hand going to sleep" situation at bay. If you think of it, you might give it a try.

    Hope things get better and you're back to posting soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not carpal tunnel. Woke up with swelling in the wrist and severe pain (left only) then later a rash developed. Pain and swelling now gone and rash on the decline. It will soon be well. - Karen

      Delete